Park FAQs Expand all
Do you have powered sites?
No, all our sites are unpowered. Sites have room for vehicles of all shapes and sizes, plenty of space to find a level site.
Do you have shower facilities at the park?
Yes, we do. All showers and cold and we have pit toilets.
Is the park pet friendly?
Yes, dogs are allowed! They must be on leash and wellbehaved.
What if I need to change my reservation term?
Any change in reservation term will be treated as a new booking and additional charges may apply. Any extension to a booking is subject to availability. Early departure prior, or late arrival to the reserved date, no refund will be made.
What is your cancellation policy?
School Holiday periods, long weekends and festival periods
- If more than two weeks notice is provided a $20 administration fee will apply
- If less than two weeks notice is provided an amount equivalent to the first night's accommodation will apply
- If less than 24 hours notice is provided the entire balance of accommodation may apply
Off peak periods (not during School Holiday periods, long weekends and festival periods)
- If more than one weeks notice is provided a $20 administration fee will apply
- If less than one weeks notice is provided an amount equivalent to the first night's accommodation will apply
No refunds will be provided for early departures. This includes poor weather, personal reasons and guests being asked to leave the premises early due to offensive behaviour.
What is your Payment Policy?
A deposit of the first nights accommodation is required at the time of booking for all cabins and sites. Should a credit card be unavailable, an amount equivalent to the first nights' accommodation should be posted in the form of a cheque or money order. Sufficient time for the cheque to clear is required for a deposit to be made in this manner. 50% deposit is required for bookings over the December/January holidays and for Easter.
The balance of the accommodation is payable upon arrival. Payment is accepted by cash, eftpos, VISA or Mastercard. No personal cheques are permitted at the time of arrival.